These Country Style Pork Ribs in the pressure cooker are tender, juicy, and just fall apart on the plate. Ribs are seriously amazing in the pressure cooker.
- 3 to 5 pounds pork ribs
- Bbq seasoning/rub
- 1 cup of bbq sauce (divided), plus more for the table
- 1 cup water
- Season all sides of ribs with bbq seasoning.
- Add 1 cup of water to pressure cooker
- Place ribs in pressure cooker, top with half cup of bbq sauce.
- Place lid on pressure cooker and select high pressure. Press meat/stew, adjust to 2o minutes for tender ribs or 25 for fall apart ribs. Close the vent and press start.
- Let pressure naturally release for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pressure cooker and place on serving platter. Top with additional half cup of bbq sauce and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Keywords: pressure cooker, pork ribs, barbecue