Got fresh berries? Then you need to make this super easy Puff Pancake with Fresh Berries and Strawberry Maple Sauce!
- 3/4 c milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 3/4 c sliced strawberries, divided
- 1/2 c blackberries, divided
Strawberry Maple Sauce Ingredients
- 1 c fresh or thawed strawberries
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Warm milk in the microwave and whisk in eggs, vanilla, sugar, and butter.
- Add flour; mix until combined.
- Pour pancake mixture into greased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle half the strawberries and blackberries into the batter.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until pancake edges have puffed up and the center is cooked through.
- Sprinkle remaining berries on top of pancake and top with strawberry maple sauce.
Strawberry Maple Sauce Instructions:
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, and maple syrup in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
Keywords: breakfast, pancakes