This amazingly easy Pumpkin Butter Recipe is sweet, pumpkin-y and full of fall flavors. Enjoy it on everything from oatmeal to toast!
- 2 (14 – 15 oz) cans pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Lower heat and allow the mixture to simmer for about 30 more minutes, stirring occasionally. If your mixture becomes too thick, add just a bit more water and continue cooking.
- Allow the pumpkin butter to cool, then transfer it to a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 16
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Protein: 0
Keywords: pumpkin butter