These Easy, No Bake Pumpkin Energy Balls only take A few minutes to make and are the perfect healthy treat for fall. Your family will love them!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup no-sugar-added natural creamy nut butter (peanut, almond, sunbutter)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ – ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to portion the mixture into balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until firm.
- Serving Size: 1/24 of recipe
Keywords: pumpkin energy balls, no bake pumpkin energy balls, no bake energy balls