No-Bake Cheesecake Bars are rich, decadent, easy to make, and taste absolutely amazing! Buttery graham cracker crust topped with a smooth, creamy, and rich no-bake cheesecake filling and seasonal fruit.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (+/- 14 sheets)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted (8 tablespoons)
- 3 – 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1.5 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 pints of raspberries
- Using a ziplock bag and rolling pin or food processor, crush 14 to 16 sheets of graham crackers, into very fine crumbs. (You’ll need two cups of graham crackers crumbs)
- In a large bowl (or food processor, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Mix till thoroughly combined (should resemble wet sand).
- Line a 9 by 13 pan with parchment paper if desired, leaving enough paper overhanging the sides to hold for easy removal.
- Transfer cracker mixture into pan. Press crumbs firmly into pan using fingers or the back of a measuring cup. Place the crust in the freezer.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a second bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Refrigerate, covered for at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, top with fresh berries and/or other toppings.
- Slice, serve and enjoy. (See serving and slicing tips above.)
- Serving Size: 1/16th of recipe
Keywords: patriotic desserts, no bake cheesecake recipes, no bake cheesecake bars