Roasted Baby Carrots are an amazing side dish that kids (and adults) will eat! With only four ingredients the sweet baby carrots are roasted in the oven until tender and caramelized.
- 12 to 16 oz bag of baby carrots
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Arrange carrots in single layer on jelly roll pan or baking sheet with a lip.
- Coat carrots with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast Carrots at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring carrots at the 10-minute mark.
- Stir carrots again and reduce heat to 325 and bake for 15 more minutes or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Smaller, thinner baby carrots may need less time.
- Nutrients calculated based on 16 oz bag of baby carrots.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 1
Keywords: roasted carrots, baby carrots, side dish