- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Line 11 x 7-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- A walnuts to a preheated skillet over med-high heat. Let the nuts toast about a minute and the flip to the other side. The nuts will turn a few shades darker. Don’t let them burn.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on high power for 45 seconds.
- Stir, stir stir.
- Keep microwaving in 15 second intervals, stirring in-between. You probably will only need 2 or 3 more microwave cycles. Do not over cook!! Chocolate can burn.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in marshmallows and toasted nuts.
- Add Rocky Road fudge mixture to the prepared pan. Let cool. May take 2 to 3 hour for fudge to set up. You can speed the setting up process by placing fudge in the fridge.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!