Strawberry Santa Hat Brownies are the perfect Christmas treat to serve at your family gathering. Rich, chocolatey brownies topped with fresh whipped cream and sweet strawberries come together to make a darling and great-tasting festive treat.
For the brownies:
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup flour
For the Strawberry Santa Hats:
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 28 strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 15 seconds at a time until just melted, but not hot. (You can also do this in a double boiler setup on the stove.)
- Combine flour and cocoa powder together in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, and stir in sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in melted chocolate and butter until fully incorporated.
- Fold flour mixture, and stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into 28 greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a brownie bite comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes before loosening the edges of brownie bites with a butter knife and removing them from the pan.
- Let cool completely.
- While cooling, whip cream with sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe whipped cream (or drop a dollop from a spoon) onto each brownie bite, and top with a capped strawberry.
You may need to cut your strawberries down a bit to make them fit on top of the Brownies.
- Serving Size: 1 santa hat brownie
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Protein: 1
Keywords: strawberry santa hats, santa hat brownies, strawberry santa hat brownies