If you love hearty and homemade soup recipes, this Slow Cooker Corn and Kielbasa Chowder will soon become one of your family favorites!
- 4 potatoes, washed, peeled and diced
- 4 c corn (fresh or frozen)
- 8 oz kielbasa, diced
- ½ onion, medium, diced
- 9–10oz cream of celery soup
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 4 c chicken broth
- as desired salt and pepper
- optional toppings: additional corn kernels, bacon crumbles, cheese, green onions and/or a dollop of sour cream
- Place the kielbasa, onions, potatoes, salt, pepper, and corn into the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken broth with the cream of celery soup until smooth. Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5–6 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- About a half hour before serving, add the evaporated milk and using an immersion blender, blend all the ingredients together to your desired consistency.
- Cook another half hour.
- Dish up and top with desired toppings and enjoy!