This Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Frittata is a delicious way to use up your holiday ham leftovers and since it’s prepared in the slow cooker, you can wake up to breakfast already made!
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 cup of biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup half n half
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- optional garnish ideas: cracked black pepper to taste, a sprinkle of cheddar or parmesan cheese, chives
- Whisk together eggs, biscuit baking mix, half and half, ricotta cheese, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in ham, shredded cheese, garlic, and onions.
- Pour into greased 8-inch springform pan and place pan into slow cooker. Cook on low 3 to 4 hours or until eggs are set.
- Carefully run knife along edge of springform pan and release pan.
- Garnish with extra cheese, green onions and black pepper as desired.