- Lollipop or popsicle sticks. (I’ve used both)
- dipping chocolate
- large marshmallows
- graham crackers
- Crush graham crackers. (I rolled them with a rolling pin in a ziplock bag.)
- Melt the chocolate following the directions on the package. Add one to two teaspoons of the shortening to help thin the chocolate. (I used half the bag of Almond Bark and two generous teaspoons of shortening.)
- Then put your marshmallows on a stick and dip them in the chocolate. I like to keep a bit of the marshmallow showing for contrast.
- Roll the chocolate-covered marshmallow in the crushed graham crackers.
- Place the s’mores on a stick on wax paper to set up.