Black-eyed peas, white beans, corn, salsa, avocado, and Italian dressing come together in this amazing Avocado, Bean and Corn Salsa! Perfect snack for game day, New Years or any other get-together.
- 1 15 oz can of beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can of white corn, drained
- 2 cans of petite diced tomatoes – drain only one can
- 8 oz bottle of Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 large avocado
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the avocado.
- Place bean and corn mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to marinate in the dressing. (You can leave it overnight for even better flavor.)
- After letting the salad marinate, dice the Avocado into 1/2 inch cubes. (Reserve about half of one of the avocados for garnish.)
- Right before serving, gently mix the avocado into the bean and corn salad. (If you think there is too much dressing, drain a bit off until the salad consistency is to your preference.
- Top the salad with the reserved avocado for garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Use different types of beans if desired (black beans and pinto also work great)
Make sure your avocado is ripe, but not mushy.
Feel free to use more avocado if desired.
Light Italian dressing was used in the calorie computation.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
Keywords: black beans, dip, black eyed peas, corn, dip, bean salad