This Snickerdoodle Milkshake is delicious, simple and tastes just like a frozen Snickerdoodle cookie, get ready to give your taste buds a true treat!!
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 snickerdoodle cookies, crumbled
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon sugar, to garnish
- Optional -ready to spread vanilla frosting, for garnish
Optional- Coat the rims of your serving glasses with vanilla ready to spread frosting. Pour 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar on a plate and roll the coated rims in the sugar. Place in the refrigerator and chill while preparing the milkshake.
- Add the ice cream, cinnamon, crumbled snickerdoodles and milk to a large blender.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your serving glasses. Garnish with a generous amount of whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar (or you can use additional crushed snickerdoodle cookies).