- 3 peaches
- 3 oranges (or other citrus fruit)
- a handful of a 3rd fruit, sliced (Strawberries, blueberries, apples – whatever you have)
- plus more for garnish
- Bottle of white wine, rosé or prosecco
- 20 oz of peach flavored sparkling/seltzer water
- optional 2 to 3 tbsp sugar (Depends on how ripe your peaches are.)
- optional up to 4 oz brandy or other flavored liqueur
- Slice 2 peaches and 2 oranges into thin slices.
- Add to the bottom of glass pitcher along with 3rd fruit.
- Add wine and 20 oz of the peach sparkling water. (If adding additional alcohol, add it now)
- Give the mixture a good stir and place in fridge for at least 4 hours (8 would be better)
- Just before serving, give the mixture a taste, if it needs to be sweeter, mix in 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour a bit of the sangria into a glass, spoon a bit of fruit in the glass.
- Garnish with extra fruit and serve!
Keywords: peach, sangria, sparkling wine sangria