- 5 hard-cooked eggs, diced into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp Mayo
- 1.5 Tbsp Dill relish
- 1 Tsp Yellow mustard
- A few squirts of Sriracha -this is really to taste. You’ll need to add a bit of the Sriracha, taste it and adjust if needed.
- Salt and pepper
- Stir together eggs, mayo, relish and mustard.
- Combine until the yolks and mayo are completely combined and creamy.
- Add Sriracha a few squirts at a time until you have reached your desired spice level.
- Serve on lettuce, toast or crackers. Enjoy!