Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is sweet, creamy, delicious, and full of strawberries and graham crackers. Tastes just like your favorite strawberry cheesecake, but in ice cream form!
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 graham crackers sheets
- Place chopped strawberries in a small bowl and use a potato masher to crush the strawberries. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix heavy whipping cream and cream cheese on high using a stand mixer or handheld mixer. Mix until any lumps are gone and the mixture has thickened slightly, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add crushed strawberries and sweetened condensed milk to the cream mixture. Use a spoon to combine. It will be runny.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces. Gently fold graham crackers into ice cream.
- Transfer ice cream to a 9×5 loaf pan. Place in freezer to set, about 8 hours. Let thaw slightly before serving.
Keywords: strawberry cheesecake ice cream, strawberry cheesecake ice cream recipe, no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream, no churn ice cream recipe