These Sugar-Free Candied Pecans are the perfect keto-friendly snack for those of us with a sweet tooth but trying to cut down on the sugar!
- 1 cup whole unroasted/natural pecans
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- Melt butter in large pan over med-high heat.
- Add swerve and stir with spatula until dissolved.
- Add pecans, reduce heat to medium and gently stir/toss pecans until toasted. (about 5 minutes.)
- Watch pecans closely they go from being done to burned, very fast.
- Transfer pecans to a plate and let cool.
- Break up pecans and store in an airtight container in the fridge
For a yummy alternative, try adding 1/4 tsp of cinnamon or a smidge of vanilla!
- Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
- Calories: 266
- Fat: 29
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 3