Cheesy Mac and Cheese with bacon sprinkles on a pizza crust! What’s not to love?
- 1 8 inch pre-baked (mini) pizza crust
- 1 Horizon Macaroni and Mild Cheddar cup
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese ( I used a white cheddar mozzarella blend)
- 1 tsp bacon crumbles (optional)
- pinch of parmesan and Italian spice blend for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Spread mac and cheese over the crust.
- Top with extra cheese, parmesan, Italian Spice blend and optional bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you are using leftover mac and cheese from the fridge, you’ll want to reheat the mac and cheese before adding it to the pizza crust.
- Serving Size: 1/2 pizza