How to make a two Minute Omelette in a mug: Breakfast for one? Or short on time? Make a super fast, protein filled healthy and tasty omelet in a mug! It’s so easy and fast. The eggs come out perfectly, plus your omelet will be ready in 2 minutes flat.
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp of meat, diced (I used ham in today’s omelet, but I sometimes use a frozen turkey sausage link)
- 1 Tbsp of salsa
- 1 Tbsp shredded cheese
- olive oil or cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Coat your mug with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Add eggs to mug and whisk together with a fork
- Add diced meat, salsa, cheese, salt and pepper. Whisk till all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
- Cook for another 45 to 60 seconds or until eggs are set.
- Top with a bit more cheese, salt and pepper
Keywords: breakfast, eggs, microwave dishes