These 3 Ingredient Peach Yogurt Popsicles are made with fresh peaches, yogurt, and milk. They’re yummy, easy to make and the kids will love them!
- 2 cups of your favorite vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large peaches, pits removed and cut into pieces
- optional: up to 2 tbs sugar if your peaches are not very sweet
- popsicle molds
- Place peaches in a food processor or blender and process until peaches are a chunky but fine consistency. Taste, add optional sugar if necessary.
- Combine milk and yogurt in small bowl.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into the bottom of your popsicle molds.
- Add a tablespoon of the peaches over the yogurt layer.
- Add another layer of yogurt over the peaches.
- Top with more peaches and another layer of yogurt.
- Close tray and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- For easy release from the tray, submerge the bottom of the popsicle mold in a container of warm water for a minute or two and the popsicles will slide right out.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
nutritional values computed with low-fat yogurt, 2% milk, no extra sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 9
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 3