This 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Dip is so yummy, both kids and adults will polish it off in the blink of an eye! (Plus with 3 ingredients, you can put it together in just a few moments and makes a great appetizer or snack.)
- 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 to 10 oz of vanilla yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Maple syrup (or honey if you prefer)
- Mix peanut butter, about 3/4 of the yogurt and a tablespoon of the honey or syrup together until smooth.
- Give the dip a taste, if you want the dip to be runnier, add more yogurt. Want it sweeter, add a bit more of the honey/syrup.
- Serve with fruit and crackers or cookies and enjoy!
– Fun add-ins and substitutions:
- Mini chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Toffee chips
-For a more decadent dip, sub 1/2 the vanilla yogurt with room temp cream cheese. (you may want to add more maple syrup – just give it a taste.)
– Try using crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoon
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Protein: 15
Keywords: peanut butter, dip. healthy