Air fryer chicken fajitas are the perfect weeknight meal. Tender strips of seasoned chicken, crisp peppers, and onions make a hearty and fun family meal. Plus you can have them on the table in just about 20 minutes!
- 1 pound chicken breast (about 2 large chicken breasts)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/12 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Mix chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Slice chicken breast, bell peppers, and onion into strips about ½ in thickness. Place the chicken and vegetable strips in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss the chicken and veggies until well coated in the oil.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the oil-coated chicken and veggies and toss until the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 7 minutes. Toss the fajitas by shaking the basket or using tongs. Cook for an additional 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and how thick the chicken strips are cut.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 24
Keywords: air fryer chicken fajitas, air fryer chicken fajita recipe