Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan – Ready in less than 20 minutes from start to finish!. Crispy breaded chicken breast topped with marinara and mozzarella – made healthier with no oil in the air fryer!
- 2 large chicken breasts, pounded and cut in half
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes.
- Gather two shallow dishes. Place your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in one and your egg in the other. Using a fork, mix your breadcrumb mixture together and beat your egg.
- Bread your chicken breasts by first coating each one in egg and then in your breadcrumb mixture. Repeat these steps twice for each piece of chicken, making sure that they are double coated.
- Place your breaded chicken into the basket of your air fryer and fry at 360°F for 7 minutes.
- Flip each of your pieces of chicken before topping with a few spoonfuls of marinara sauce and a handful of mozzarella cheese. Cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Garnish your finished chicken parmesan with parsley and salt and enjoy!
*nutrition calculation based on 16 oz of chicken breast
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Protein: 37
Keywords: chicken, chicken parmesan, Air fryer chicken parmesan