This easy white chocolate holiday bark is made with white candy coating and a festive fruit and nut blend. Quick and easy for a holiday treat! (and perfect for gift giving.)
- 1 Package of White Candy Coating (use as much as you want, the whole package makes quite a bit)
- +/- 3 cups of your mixings (chopped nuts, dried fruit, candy, broken pretzels.)
- wax paper
- Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper. Spread half of your mixings over the wax paper. Place candy coating in a microwave container and melt according to the directions on the package.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mixings on the cookie sheet, spreading with spatula if needed to coat as evenly as possible. Sprinkle remaining mixings over the candy while it is still wet. (Try to press the mixings in just a bit so they will stick once the candy hardens. Let the candy sit for 20 to 30 minutes to harden.
- Gently break bark into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.