This Apple and Yogurt Tart is so simple to make and is great as a delicious snack, dessert and yes, even breakfast!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups Yoplait Apple Crisp yogurt (or any flavor you prefer)
- 1/4 tsp allspice (only use for apple tart.)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Fruit, pie filling and/or whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, combine graham crackers, butter and sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a tart pan with removable bottom, (mine was 14 x 5.)
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- In a small glass measuring cup or mixing bowl, add gelatin to water; let stand for a few minutes to soften.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds to dissolve gelatin, stir.
- In a larger bowl, mix together yogurt and milk, then whisk in gelatin.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.Chill at least 4 hours
- Remove tart from pan and top desired topping.
Slice and serve!