This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner!
- 2 cup pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized egg(s)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup + more for garnish shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine crust mix and water according to package directions.
- Place dough in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread dough into the bottom of the dish and about 3/4-inch up the sides.
- Prick dough with fork in a couple of places and pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pre-baked dough with 1 cup cheese and top with 2/3 of crumbled bacon. Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top the pizza with reserved cheese and bacon crumbles. Cut into squares and serve.
Keywords: brekfast, eggs, pizza