Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Who doesn’t love bacon and eggs? This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of a pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner!
Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
This Bacon and Egg Pizza comes together in just a few minutes and is perfect for those nights when you’re craving breakfast for dinner. Even better, the leftovers are just as yummy heated up for a quick breakfast the next morning.
My kids absolutely loved the combination of our two favorite meals. In fact, we’ve had it twice this week!
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast PizzaPrint
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner!
- 2 cup pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized egg(s)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup + more for garnish shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine crust mix and water according to package directions.
- Place dough in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread dough into the bottom of the dish and about 3/4-inch up the sides.
- Prick dough with fork in a couple of places and pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pre-baked dough with 1 cup cheese and top with 2/3 of crumbled bacon. Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top the pizza with reserved cheese and bacon crumbles. Cut into squares and serve.
Keywords: brekfast, eggs, pizza
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.
Can I make this with a pre-baked pizza you can buy in the grocery store?
Can I make this the night before..
I feel like the crust would get tough, but I haven’t tried it so can’t be sure. If you do decide to give it a try, be sure to come back and let everyone know if it works.
Can I make this in a crock pot? And can I use grand biscuits as substitute pizza base?
I haven’t tried it in the crock pot, so I am no help there, and I am sure biscuits will be fine as long as you partially bake them before starting to get a more pizza like consistency. I do have an egg casserole that uses grands biscuits: https://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/sausage-and-gravy-breakfast-casserole/
Can I used a premade crust from a refrigerated can for this recipe?
I cannot wait to make this.
Bacon and eggs are my favorite two breakfast ingredients.