Who doesn’t love bacon and eggs? This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner!
(Thank you to Davidson’s Safest Choice® for sponsoring this post!)
This Bacon and Egg Pizza that comes together in just a few minutes and is perfect for those nights when you’re craving breakfast for dinner. Even better, the leftovers are just as yummy heated up for a quick breakfast the next morning.
My kids absolutely loved the combination of our two favorite meals. In fact, we’ve had it twice this week!
Whenever I’m cooking with eggs, I like to use Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs since they are pasteurized (in an all-natural warm water bath). The pasteurization eliminates bacteria and prevents the threat of salmonella from the eggs.
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza
- 2 cup pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized egg(s)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup + more for garnish shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine crust mix and water according to package directions.
- Place dough in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread dough into the bottom of the dish and about 3/4-inch up the sides.
- Prick dough with fork in a couple of places and pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pre-baked dough with 1 cup cheese and top with 2/3 of crumbled bacon. Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top the pizza with reserved cheese and bacon crumbles. Cut into squares and serve.
( I’m a brand ambassador for Davidson’s Safest Choice® and a member of their Darling Dozen. This post is sponsored but all opinions are 100% my own- I love these eggs and used them even before I was lucky enough to partner with them!) See all my recipes using Safest choice eggs here.