Who doesn’t love bacon and eggs? This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner! (Thank you to Davidson’s Safest Choice® for sponsoring this post!)
This Bacon and Egg Pizza that comes together in just a few minutes and is perfect for those nights when you’re craving breakfast for dinner. Even better, the leftovers are just as yummy heated up for a quick breakfast the next morning.
My kids absolutely loved the combination of our two favorite meals. In fact, we’ve had it twice this week!
Whenever I’m cooking with eggs, I like to use Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs since they are pasteurized (in an all-natural warm water bath). The pasteurization eliminates bacteria and prevents the threat of salmonella from the eggs.
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza
- 2 cup pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized egg(s)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup + more for garnish shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine crust mix and water according to package directions.
- Place dough in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread dough into the bottom of the dish and about 3/4-inch up the sides.
- Prick dough with fork in a couple of places and pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pre-baked dough with 1 cup cheese and top with 2/3 of crumbled bacon. Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top the pizza with reserved cheese and bacon crumbles. Cut into squares and serve.
Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
( I’m a brand ambassador for Davidson’s Safest Choice® and a member of their Darling Dozen. This post is sponsored but all opinions are 100% my own- I love these eggs and used them even before I was lucky enough to partner with them!) See all my recipes using Safest choice eggs here.