Who doesn’t love bacon and eggs? This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of a pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner!
Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
This Bacon and Egg Pizza comes together in just a few minutes and is perfect for those nights when you’re craving breakfast for dinner. Even better, the leftovers are just as yummy heated up for a quick breakfast the next morning.
My kids absolutely loved the combination of our two favorite meals. In fact, we’ve had it twice this week!
Bacon and Eggs Breakfast PizzaPrint
This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza recipe is simple to make with the help of pre-packaged pizza dough mix and is perfect for breakfast or even breakfast for dinner!
- 2 cup pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 Davidson’s Safest Choice® pasteurized egg(s)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup + more for garnish shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine crust mix and water according to package directions.
- Place dough in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread dough into the bottom of the dish and about 3/4-inch up the sides.
- Prick dough with fork in a couple of places and pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pre-baked dough with 1 cup cheese and top with 2/3 of crumbled bacon. Pour egg mixture over bacon.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top the pizza with reserved cheese and bacon crumbles. Cut into squares and serve.
Keywords: brekfast, eggs, pizza