- Pre-cooked chicken, shredded or diced. ( I used leftovers from this recipe)
- Barbecue sauce
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Sandwich rolls or hot dog buns
- If using leftover chicken, make sure to reheat it a bit in the microwave.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and shredded/diced chicken. (I didn’t measure the sauce, just use what looks right.)
- Fill the sandwich rolls with the chicken mixture, top with a bit more bbq sauce.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet with a lip (like a jelly roll pan) or a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a handful of the shredded cheese over the sandwiches and bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bread is toasty.
Serve warm and enjoy!