- Hot Dogs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- If your hot dogs and chili are coming straight from the fridge, I recommend pre-heating them in the microwave.
- Slice your dogs (optional – I do this to prevent small children from choking)
- stuff them into the bun in a baking dish
- Top your dogs with a generous amount of chili and cheese
- Baking at 375 degrees ’til everything is hot and bubbly (8 to 10 ish minutes if you warm your hot dogs up first!)
Quick tip: I recommend heating the dogs up in the microwave for a minute or two before stuffing them into the buns. It will speed up the baking time. That way you are only waiting for the cheese to melt/
(You don’t really have to slice your hot dogs in half the way I did- I just have a fear of kids choking and always do. Anyone else do this?)
- Serving Size: 1 hot dog
Keywords: hot dogs, chili dogs, quick and easy