These Baked Cranberry Cheese Bites are an easy holiday appetizer! Creamy goat cheese and cream cheese melt smoothly in baked Phyllo cups and are topped with freshly made cranberry sauce for a tantalizing, festive bite.
- 15 phyllo cups
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whole cranberries
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Place phyllo cups in a single layer in a baking dish or on a sheet pan.
- Fold goat cheese and cream cheese together using a rubber spatula or a hand mixer.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese mixture into the phyllo cups, pressing the cheese into the bottom of each cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the cranberries, rosemary, orange zest, honey, and water in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries have burst and the liquid thickens into a sauce.
- Spoon over baked goat cheese cups and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 phyllo cup
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 45
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: cranberry cheese phyllo cups, phyllo cup appetizer