This amazingly delicious Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe tastes like a cross between pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie, but in an oatmeal version!
- 6 cups quick cook oats (the kind that cooks in one minute)
- 3/4 cup butter – melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 15 oz can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipping cream (optional)
- extra white sugar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, stir until completely mixed.
- Pour oatmeal into a well greased 9×13 baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes, until the center reaches 160.
- Pour whipping cream into a bowl and beat with hand mixer on low until the cream starts to barely thicken, add a dash of extra sugar if you want the cream to be slightly sweetened.
- Pour over oatmeal.
- Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 375