This delicious Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe is made with only 5 ingredients and is the most amazing buttery, decadent blueberry dessert ever! Sweet Blueberry pie filling topped with a crunchy buttery cake topping, severd with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. What’s not to love?
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 21 oz can of blueberry pie filling
- 1 large (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut (optional)
- 1.5 sticks of butter (use as much needed to cover the cake)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread the can of blueberry pie filling at the bottom of a 9.5 x 13 cake pan/pyrex dish (or similar size-but no bigger.)
- Spread crushed pineapple over pie filling and top with shredded coconut and 3/4 of the fresh blueberries.
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the fruit.
- Thinly slice the butter sticks and place the sliced butter pieces over the dry cake mix. (you can melt the butter and drizzle it too, but I have found the results are best by slicing the butter.)
- Sprinkle the rest of the fresh blueberries on top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the cake topping is golden brown.
Check out the video below to see how easy this cake is to make!
Nutrition calculated on 12 servings, no ice cream.
- Serving Size: 1/12 cake
- Calories: 368
- Sugar: 44
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 63
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
Keywords: dump cake recipe, blueberry dump cake, best blueberry dump cake