This Microwave Blueberry Lemon Mug Cake for Two is a simple dessert using fresh blueberries.
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup blueberries (or more if you like a lot of blueberries)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (sometimes I add a smidge of milk to make the drizzle runnier, just mix it up and add more sugar or liquid to achieve the desired consistency.)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a mug.
- Gently mix in wet ingredients until most lumps are gone.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Let cool about 4 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice til smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake. Eat immediately.
- I recommend the smaller blueberries in this mug cake.
- Feel free to increase the amount of icing 🙂 (sometimes I add a smidge of milk to make the drizzle runnier, just mix it up and add more sugar or liquid to achieve the desired consistency.)
- Serving Size: 1/2 mug
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Protein: 3
Keywords: dessert, microwave, mug cake, blueberry