Blueberry Cheesecake Surprise: layers of cheesecake, blueberries, cool whip, (and surprise – bananas) over a graham cracker crust makes this sweet treat the hit of any get-together!
- 2.5 cups crushed graham crackers (about 48 squares)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- One can blueberry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- One stick of butter
- One block of cream cheese (8 0z room temp)
- 1 to 2 containers of cool whip
- Two bananas (sliced)
- optional: 1/4 cup pecans (chopped) and/or fresh blueberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine graham crackers and sugar. Add melted butter and stir with a fork til well mixed. Press mixture into greased 13 by 9 pan.
- Beat cream cheese, add in sugar, butter, and eggs, mixing til thoroughly combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust and bake until done and browning at edges (about 20 to 25 minutes.) Let cool.
- Layer sliced bananas over cooled cheesecake. Top with a generous layer of cool whip.
- Gently spread blueberry pie filling over cool whip layer
- Top blueberries with a second layer of cool whip.
- Garnish with optional pecans and fresh blueberries
- Chill till ready to serve.