These Double Berry Mini Muffins are a sweet little bite sized treat bursting with the yummy goodness of blueberries and blackberries. Plus, since they are made in a mini muffin pan, they are snap to make.
- 1– 3/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly spray muffin pan with cooking oil.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt. Add milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter. Mix until dry ingredients become lumpy. Do not over beat.
- Fold in blueberries and blackberries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Recipe makes 2 dozen mini muffins.
Baby Cakes mini cupcake maker directions:
- Preheat cupcake maker.
- Cook in 4 batches at 6 minutes each
For smaller batches in the cupcake maker, the extra batter keeps in the fridge for 3 to 5 days or freezes beautifully.