These super simple Caramel Pecan Apple Slices are a deliciously easy to make fall treat. Even better, they’re already sliced and much easier to eat than a traditional caramel apple!
- 1 Large Apple
- 10 Caramel Pieces (or you can use a Caramel Apple Kit)
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Pecans
- Wilton Cookie Sticks
- Cut one apple into 4 thick slices.
- Push the cookie stick in the bottom of the apple slice.
- Melt the caramel in the microwave. Dip each apple slice into the caramel, making sure it’s completely coated.
- Dip each caramel apple into a bowl of pecans, covering it as much as you want.
- Eat immediately or you can wait for it to harden a bit.
- Serving Size: 1 slice