This easy and delicious Cheesy Penne with Meatballs recipe makes an easy and hearty, quick family meal.
- 12 to 16 oz of uncooked Penne pasta
- 1 lb of precooked meatballs (frozen or thawed- doesn’t matter)
- 1 jar of your favorite Ragú® Sauce
- 1 tsp Italian blend spices
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 to 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- Once you have added the pasta to the boiling water, add meatballs, sauce, water, and spices to a large pan. Cover and cook over med heat.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add to pan with sauce and meat.
- Stir until pasta is combined with sauce and add ricotta to the pan by the spoonful.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, cover and simmer for another 8 to 10 minutes.