Tortellini, chicken, spinach and tangy Italian spices come together perfectly in this easy Chicken and Tortellini Pasta Salad.
- 18 to 20 oz tortellini (whatever flavor you like)
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach, stems removed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup split sweet cherry tomatoes (reserve a few for garnish)
- 1/2 cup diced olives (reserve a few for garnish)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, rinse with cool water and drain.
- Add 1 cup of Italian dressing to tortellini and stir til coated.
- Add diced chicken to tortellini and mix until coated with dressing.
- Place tortellini/chicken mixture in the fridge until chilled (30 to 45 minutes)
- Prior to serving, mix in all the rest of the ingredients, including the additional 1/2 cup of dressing.
- Garnish with reserved toppings and serve.