This homemade Chocolate Raspberry Hot Cocoa is sweet, delicious and festively decorated for Valentine’s Day, you’ll love warming up with cup after cup.
- 4 cups milk or half and half cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Valentine sprinkles
- Fresh raspberries
- Add the milk or half and half cream to a 1.5-quart slow cooker. Stir in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- Add the raspberry preserves to a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir into the milk.
- Add the cocoa powder and whisk to combine.
- Heat the cocoa on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. If you are not serving right away, reduce the setting to WARM or LOW until ready to serve.
- Before serving, pour the chocolate raspberry hot cocoa into your serving glasses.
- Add a generous topping of whipped cream. Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and valentine sprinkles. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and add a few fresh raspberries.