Are you ready for a super easy and so good slow cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork Recipe? You can’t beat this one, it’s made in the crockpot and could not be any easier…
- 1 Pork shoulder roast
- 1 can of Dr. Pepper or Root Beer
- 2 cups of barbecue sauce, one for now and one for later (I have tried several barbecue sauces and this one is my favorite. I stumbled across it as a free item at my grocery store.)
- Place the pork roast in your Crock Pot. Pour Dr. Pepper on top, followed by 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- When the roast is done, remove from the Crock-Pot, let rest for about 10 minutes and shred with 2 forks.
- Mix 3 or 4 tablespoons (or more if you think it needs it) of the juice from the crock pot back in the meat in along with another cup of the barbecue sauce.
Serve on rolls or bread with pickles and onions.
Keywords: slow cooker, pork