This Easy and oh-so-delicious Crock Pot Christmas Candy is made with just a few ingredients and makes a perfect holiday treat!
- Add all the ingredients to a large crockpot. You can lightly grease it if you wish.
- Slow cook on low for one hour to 1.5 hours. (All Crock pots heat differently, so I recommend checking the candy at 1 hour to ensure the chocolate does not burn. Stir if necessary and keep checking on the candy in 15-minute increments until fully melted)
- Once all the chocolate is melted, give it a good stir, until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the parchment paper. (I did about 2 tablespoons per candy cluster.)
- Sprinkle each one with optional Christmas sprinkles. Let cool until the candy fully hardens.
Keywords: crock pot christmas candy, white chocolate candy clusters, white chocolate christmas candy