Cuban French Bread Pizza Recipe – It’s loaded with ham, shredded pork and Swiss cheese; and adds an awesomely delicious twist to your favorite French bread pizza.
- French bread (I used submarine rolls)
- Yellow mustard
- Shredded pork (prewarmed)
- Sliced ham
- Sliced pickles (patted dry)
- Sargento® sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° f.
- Slice french bread in half and coat generously with mustard.
- Add a layer of sliced ham and top with the shredded pork.
- Top the pork with a few sliced pickles.
- Cover everything with the sliced cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until cheese is hot and melty
Serve and enjoy!
- This is the type of dish you can make enough for one or 10. For my family of 4, we used about 10 oz of pulled pork, four huge slices of deli-counter ham and ten slices of cheese. (We like it extra cheesy!)
- I know the thought of adding the pickles before baking might seem strange to some, but it’s really yummy, trust me!