This decadent Chocolate Marshmallow fudge is simple to make on the stovetop and tastes absolutely AMAZING!! (recipe from weight watchers)
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate morsels
- 14 large marshmallows
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Coarsely ground sea salt (optional)
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray or oil.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth. (I found I actually needed to return the pan to the lowest heat setting to get the marshmallows to melt. I definitely got an arm workout stirring…)
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, top with a handful of chopped pecan and a bit of coarsely ground sea salt if you wish and refrigerate until firm. (about 2 hours.) Cut into thirty-six squares and serve.
- Store fudge in refrigerator.
Keywords: chocolate, fudge