This easy Strawberry Lemonade recipe is the ultimate summer drink!. Fresh strawberries and a premade lemonade mix come together in just two minutes for for an incredibly easy refreshing strawberry lemonade.
- Store-bought lemonade mix (we used Country time, but use whatever you like – even a homemade lemonade recipe)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries for (2 quarts of lemonade)
- Muddling tool (I used a pampered chef tart shaper – works great!)
- Optional: 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Optional garnishes: fresh lemon slices, extra strawberries, pinch of fresh mint
- Mix up 2 quarts Lemonade
- Pour about 1/2 cup of lemonade into a glass or small bowl. Add a hand full of strawberries and muddle the strawberries into the lemonade. If you like your lemonade extra sweet, muddle in a few tablespoons of granulated sugar along with the strawberries.
- When you have mashed the 1st handful of strawberries, pour the mixture back into the pitcher of lemonade. Pour a little more lemonade into the cup/bowl and muddle another handful of strawberries.
- Repeat this step until all strawberries are muddled.
- Serve over ice, garnish as desired and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: strawberries, strawberry lemonade, drinks