Need an afternoon pick-me-up? You’ll love this DIY Coconut Mocha Java Frappe. Made with Silk Coconut milk, chocolate syrup, coffee and my secret thickening ingredient, this frappe is the bomb!
- 1/2 cup of coffee concentrate
- 1/2 cup of Silk Coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice (depending on your blender strength- consider using crushed ice.)
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup (more or less depending on taste and whether you used the sweetened or unsweetened coconut milk)
- optional tbs shredded coconut (plus a tiny pinch to garnish the frappe)
- optional 1 tsp chopped dark chocolate (plus a tiny pinch to garnish the frappe)
- Toss everything in the blender and blend til smooth.
- Top with optional coconut and chocolate and enjoy!
Keywords: java coconut, coffee, frappe