This Strawberry Kiwi Green Tea Recipe is perfectly refreshing and perfect on a hot summer day. Plus, it’s full of antioxidants, good for your heart, brain and helps keep blood sugar stable.
- Add all the syrup ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium low heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes, using a fork to mash larger pieces.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Strain strawberry kiwi mixture through a fine mesh sieve, (or in my case a piece of tulle, lol) using a spatula to help press liquids through the sieve.
- Transfer to a jar with an airtight lid.
Make the Strawberry Kiwi Green Tea:
Stir a few teaspoons of syrup into brewed green tea (to taste) and enjoy!