Easy Tropical Fruit Salad. Put this one together in five minutes. Kids love it and it’s perfect for potlucks!
- 1 20 oz can of Pineapple chunks
- 2 11 oz cans of Mandarin oranges
- 2 Bananas
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix (small size)
- Optional for garnish (chopped nuts, shredded coconut and/or mini marshmallows)
1. Chop bananas, add to large bowl.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Add pineapple to bowl.
3. Drain oranges and add to bowl.
4. Combine dry pudding mix with reserved pineapple juice. Keep mixing until no lumps remain.
5. Add pudding mix to fruit and stir until fruit and pudding are combined.
6. Store in fridge until ready to serve,
7. Top with desired garnishes and enjoy!
Keywords: fruit salad, potlucks