This "Margarita" flavored Fruit Dip is so fluffy, yummy and easy to make, everyone will…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for a potluck side dish that everyone will love? You’re in luck, today I’m sharing one of my favorite fruit salad recipes! This one is so easy- you can put it together in less than five minutes, plus I’m willing to bet you already have the ingredients on hand.
Easy Tropical Fruit Salad
We had a Boy Scout pool party a few weeks back. The party had been on the schedule for several months, but I didn’t know until the morning of, that our troop (about 8 boys) was assigned to bring fruit. (Nothing like a last minute scramble!) I thought about running to the store for a fruit tray, but, with 8 families bringing fruit, I figured there was going to be a lot of fruit trays!
I wanted to do something different and I remembered this yummy fruit salad recipe a co-worker from about 20 years ago shared with me. I’ve brought this to several potlucks over the years and it is always a hit! Thank you to Cans Get You Cooking and Safeway for partnering with me in sharing this recipe!
The best part of this salad is that there’s a good chance you already have most of the necessary ingredients on hand. I keep a very well stocked pantry for times just like this. I work from home and live kinda far out, so it’s way more difficult to run to my local Safeway for last minute supplies or out to just grab a quick dinner.
What’s your favorite dish for a potluck?
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
Easy Tropical Fruit Salad. Put this one together in five minutes. Kids love it and it’s perfect for potlucks!
- 1 20 oz can of Pineapple chunks
- 2 11 oz cans of Mandarin oranges
- 2 Bananas
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix (small size)
- Optional for garnish (chopped nuts, shredded coconut and/or mini marshmallows)
1. Chop bananas, add to large bowl.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Add pineapple to bowl.
3. Drain oranges and add to bowl.
4. Combine dry pudding mix with reserved pineapple juice. Keep mixing until no lumps remain.
5. Add pudding mix to fruit and stir until fruit and pudding are combined.
6. Store in fridge until ready to serve,
7. Top with desired garnishes and enjoy!
Keywords: fruit salad, potlucks
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons & Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.