These easy Baked Taco Salad Bowls are quick, easy, delicious and healthy! (Plus you can have them ready in less than 15 minutes!)
- Large burrito/wrap size tortilla
- Olive oil/ butter or cooking spray
- Romaine lettuce
- Southwest Style Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies Protein Blend
- Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillet
- Sour cream
- Your favorite dressing (for our salads, we just mixed the avocado and sour cream into the salad until everything is coated.)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly coat top of tortilla with olive oil, butter or cooking spray. Place tortilla in bowl (as shown above) and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
While taco shells are baking, you can heat the chicken breasts and veggies in the microwave.
- Layer ingredients in the taco shell in order listed.
(The ingredient list is just a suggestion, use your favorite salad toppings and as much or as little as you like.)