These Easy Brownie Cookies are crispy on the outside with a delicious fudgy and chewy center. Put two together with a sweet, creamy filling and you have the easiest Brownie Sandwich Cookies ever!
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13×9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, beat brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended.
3. Let batter stand 30 minutes.
4. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove move cookies from pan to cool completely. You can use your spatula to flatten the tops of the cookies a bit if needed.
6. Spread frosting on flat side of cookie. Top each with 2nd cookie and gently press together.